Trade Shows & Events
VIEW BY CATEGORY
PRINT 17 will feature everything graphic communications professionals need to adapt, evolve and grow their business. Tens of thousands of motivated, qualified industry buyers will flock to PRINT 17 eager to see and explore demonstrations of the latest technologies and innovations from more than 500 exhibitors in Chicago, Illinois, a world-class destination—and one of the largest print markets in the world!
The 2017 Expo will bring together the industry’s most qualified attendees — the majority of whom have purchasing authority — to experience your company’s technology, equipment, supplies, software and applications. Leading imaging professionals from every sector of the imaging industry: Sign making, digital imaging, commercial printing and garment decoration will flood the Expo floor in search of your products, methodologies and innovative applications. Tens of thousands of educated attendees will explore the wall-to-wall exhibitor booths and meet with their colleagues, competitors, customers and potential clients, often while making immediate buying decisions right on the show floor.
The PDN PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo is the largest photography and imaging show in North America, attended by over 21,000 professional photographers, photography enthusiasts, videographers, students and educators from around the world. PhotoPlus features over 100 educational seminars, Photo Walks and Master Classes, the Official Portfolio Review presented by the Palm Springs Photo Festival, the Lucie Technical Awards, and over 250 exhibitors displaying thousands of the latest products and services for you to touch, try and compare.
VIEW BY CATEGORY
Join Ron Gilboa, Group Director of Production Technology, Steve Urmano, Director of Wide Format Printing, and Masato Atoda, Associate Director of Asia Pacific Research, in a full day of educational sessions.
Guest speakers include:
- Mr.Joji Tomikawa - X-Rite Inc.
- Mr.Shigemasa Nakayama - Epson Sales Japan Corp.
- Mr.Hisashi Tada - EFI
- Mr.Mikio Hino - Photobition Japan
Conference sessions will focus on:
- Wide Format State of The Industry - Forecast, Trends and Innovation
- Sign & Display wide format print market ? Voices from the field - JAPAN
- China the evolving Sign & Display wide format print market - Voices from the field
- Workflow - Key ingredient for successful Wide Format Printing business
- Innovations in Textile Printing - Forecast, Industry trends in Apparel, Decor and DTG
- Emerging Decorative Market - Woodworking
- Sign and Display Show Japan News from the Show Floor