Trade Shows & Events
VIEW BY CATEGORY
Now in its fourth consecutive year, the AATCC/SGIA Digital Textile Printing Conference stands above all others in delivering relevant, cutting edge content.
The 2019 conference program will focus on solutions-based topics in the following areas:
- Global market conditions and economic forecasts for digital textile printing
- On-demand printing
- Latest developments in design software, design considerations and best practices for digital textile printing
- Technology advances in digital textile printers, inks and production/RIP software
- Digital textile workflows
- Case studies
- Textile finishing and cut-and-sew
- Automation in digital textile manufacturing
- Test methods for digitally printed textiles
- Emerging business models in digital textile printing
- Digital transformation and its influence on supply chain relationships
- Color Workflow & Designing for Digital Textiles
VIEW BY CATEGORY
Join Ron Gilboa, Group Director of Production Technology, Pat McGrew, Senior Director of Production Software and Services, German Sacristan, Director of Production Production Print & Media Group, and Masato Atoda, Associate Director for InfoTrends' Asia Pacific Research in a full day of educational sessions. Attendees will gain insights on current and future market trends, and developments.
Conference sessions will include:
- Production Digital Printing Market Trends and Forecast
- Identifying Workflow Bottlenecks that Cost Money (for Vendors and PSPs)
- The Impact of Applications, and New Technology Revealed in Recent Industry Events
- Japan Production Printing/Packaging Markets in Recent Major Trade Shows
- “Printing technology” can and will enriches the world!
- An Analysis of the Chinese Production Print Market
- Smart Print Manufacturing and Society 5.0
- Integrating 360 degree Customer Communication Solutions for Transaction and Marketing Communications (Transpromo and more)
- The emergance of B2+ sheet Fed Digital Printing Technology - The Landscape and the Opportunity Leading to drupa (drupa Preview and Vision 2029)
Join Ron Gilboa, Group Director, Production Technology during his session:
Digital Fabric Printing – The Innovation Continues!
Digital printing is a disruptive force for many traditional textile finishers and those new to the opportunity. Digital print technology enables short-run, small batch fabric designs for a new generation of designers while also driving fundamental changes in the supply chain as the industry addresses the demand for mass customization. This presentation covers the growth trend in digital printing to help business owners make decisions about where to invest. With a five-year growth trajectory of more than 20% this is a technology opportunity that spotlights highly productive print technology from around the world enabled by innovations in material science and production workflow.
Participants will hear about:
- Key market drivers that influence demand for digital textile printing
- Recent technology innovations
- Industry direction and technology adoption trends
- Voices from the field on technology adoption and usage
- The case for sustainability